Navíd (pronounced: Nah-veed) Lancaster is a musician, music producer and the owner of LANCAST Ltd, an independent company that creates music for film, animation, video games and mobile applications. You can view his IMDB Profile here or download his Electronic Press Kit (EPK).
- Composed the soundtrack for film ‘Buck – The Man Spirit’. (Winner of the People’s Choice Award for Best Short at the Trinidad & Tobago Film Festival 2012)
- Composed the soundtrack and trailer music for the film ‘Jab In The Dark’. (Winner of the People’s Choice Award for best short at the Trinidad & Tobago Film Festival 2013).
- Technical Assistant for the Award-winning full length feature docudrama ‘Pan – Our Music Odyssey’ (2014). This film was the Official Selection for multiple Film Festivals around the globe and was broadcasted on PBS (PBS World Channel).
- Sound Designer/Music Editor for the full length documentary ‘Re-Percussions. Pan: Our African Odyssey’ (Winner of Best Documentary at the Trinidad & Tobago Film Festival 2015).
Navid also composed music for and is featured in “CARICOMM”, the first interactive Caribbean business magazine app for iPad and was the Music Editor for the “I’m Glassing” magazine mobile app (BETA) created for Google Glass. He is the music composer/sound designer for the first ever Material Design (Google Design Standard) mobile book for iOS and Android, ‘Thirty Stories 30 Days’
He is also a member of the Bahá’í Faith.
- Member of the Copyright Music Organization of Trinidad and Tobago (C.O.T.T).
- Holder of the Certificate of Recognition of Caribbean Community Skills Qualification (C.S.M.E.).
- Registered Cultural Worker with The National Registry of Artists and Cultural Workers (Ministry of Community Development, Culture and the Arts).
- Holder of an EDEXCEL BTEC HND in Media and Communications.
- Holder of a BA (Hons) First Class Honors in Media and Communications from the University of Greenwich, England.
- Holder of an MA in New Media and Society from the University of Leicester, England